In this article, we will take you through a step-by-step guide to pairing Skullcandy wireless earbuds and headphones properly and also solve other related queries.
So, How To Pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds & Headphones?
In order to pair Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds:
- Long press the power button of Skullcandy to enter Bluetooth pairing mode.
- On your phone, open the Bluetooth Settings and CLick on Find new devices
- Tap on the Skullcandy device name and the pairing will start
Activate pairing mode.
The first step is to activate the pairing mode of Skullcandy wireless earbuds/skullcandy headphones which is similar in our guide on how to pair aftershokz! To make this happen, you should long-press the power button that you can see on side of the headset.
To confirm that the Bluetooth mode is turned on, the LED needs to blink and this means that the pairing process mode is on. Alternatively, some devices also beep confirming successful pairing. Always, look out for these two signs in your device.
Locate the device.
Locating the Skullcandy earbud/headphone from your device can slightly differ based on the device with which you wanted the connection to happen.
If you are using an Android phone, here’s how you can connect with the earbud.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Bluetooth.
- Find Skullcandy earbud/headphone device name.
- Tap on the device.
Pairing will happen.
If you are using an iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings.
- Turn on Bluetooth mode.
- Look out for your Skullcandy model name under “list of devices.”
- Select the device.
How To Pair Skullcandy Headphones with Windows 10?
The advantage of using external wireless headphones is the compatibility. Irrespective of the model of laptop you have, you can still get it connected directly or with an add-on.
Follow the steps below to pair skullcandy headphones or earbuds with Windows 10.
- Open Settings in your system.
- From the list of options, select Devices.
- Keep the Bluetooth device turned on.
- Tap on “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- Select Bluetooth.
- Find the device name that is listed.
- Tap on the name.
Pairing is successful.
If the steps mentioned above didn’t work, it implies that you have an old system. But, trust us, you can still get Skullcandy wireless earbuds, and skullcandy headphones work.
You may have to install a Bluetooth adapter in your system to keep the operation running. This can cost you a few extra bucks but is absolutely worth it. Also, if you have powerbeats pro, check out how to connect powerbeats pro to windows 11!
Fix Skullcandy Earbuds One Side Not Working
The problem with any wireless earbud or skullcandy headphones is that the connectivity can sometimes be improper. Several Skullcandy users reported that only one earbud is connecting.
In order to Fix Skullcandy Earbuds One Side Not Working:
- Turn off Bluetooth in the device with which you wanted to connect the earbud.
- Leave earbud in the case and close it.
- Take out the earbud from the case.
- Long press the power button.
- The earbud now pairs and beeps confirming successful pairing.
Sometimes, our earbuds need a soft reset to restart operations. It even helps in solving problems like Powerbeats Pro Not Connecting.
How To Reset Skullcandy Wireless Headphones?
In the previous section, we mentioned a way to reset your earbuds if one side is not working. However, you can reset your headphones as well. Here are the steps to follow.
- Turn off Bluetooth in the device you are attempting to connect headphones with.
- Turn off headphones as well.
- Long press power button or hold volume and & buttons together.
- The headphone gets reset and already paired device do not show up.
- Turn on headphones now.
You can now pair your Skullcandy headphone with the device without any interruption.
Can I Pair Skullcandy Earbuds To Multiple Devices?
You can pair Skullcandy earbud with multiple devices simultaneously but ensure that it does not get overloaded.
To maintain the health of the earbud, it is recommended not to connect more than two device at the same time as you may have to do a hard reset otherwise.
Long pressing power button is all you need to turn Bluetooth pairing process mode in Skullcandy wireless earbuds or headphones. Be it any brand, you can pair with multiple devices but play with only one device at a time for the longevity of the wireless model.
In general, you can also do a soft reset for your wireless bud whenever you find a new issue emerging. This lets the device return to its normal function. We hope that this article has boosted you with the extra power to troubleshoot Skullcandy wireless devices and enjoy listening to music whenever you want to!