MPOW headphones are one of the fastest-selling headphones in the country. Let us now see how to connect MPOW headphones to different devices.
So, How to Pair Mpow Headphones?
In order to Pair Mpow Headphones MPOW, put the headphones in pairing mode, switch on Bluetooth on these devices and enable the pairing process.
Here are the detailed steps to do it.
How to pair MPOW Headphones to Windows 10?
Here is how to pair MPOW headphones to Windows 10.
- Step 1: Switch on the headphones by pressing on the power / Bluetooth button for a few seconds. The red and blue lights will now start flashing indicating that the headphones are ready to be paired
- Step 2: On your Windows device, click on the windows button and go to Bluetooth settings
- Step 3: Now click on show Bluetooth devices
- Step 4: Your system will now start searching for the devices nearby
- Step 5: Once you are able to see your MPOW Bluetooth headphones click on it and click on ok
- Step 6: In case, you get a pop up asking you to enter the pairing code in pairing mode, enter 0000 which is the default pairing code. Once the headphones are paired to Windows, a blue stable light will appear
You can now start using your MPOW Bluetooth headphones with your windows easily.
In case your computer does not have Bluetooth in it, then you might have to use a Bluetooth adapter to get it connected.
How to pair MPOW Headphones to mac and iPhone?
- Step 1: Turn on the MPOW headphones by pressing the power button for a few seconds until you see the red and blue light flashing
- Step 2: On the Mac /iPhone go to settings and go to Bluetooth settings
- Step 3: Now you will get an option to search for new devices. Click on it
- Step 4: Your mac /iPhone will now start searching for new Bluetooth devices
- Step 5: Once it is able to trace the MPOW headphones, click on pair and click ok
Once the headphones are paired to your Mac /iPhone a steady blue will appear on the headphones. This will indicate that the headphones are now paired and ready to be used.
How to pair MPOW Headphones to Android?
Here is how to pair MPOW headphones to Android:
- Step 1: Ensure the Bluetooth headet is on – press the power button for a few seconds
- Step 2: Go to Bluetooth settings on Android
- Step 3: Click on find new devices
- Step 4: Search for the MPOW headphones now
- Step 5: Once the phone is able to search the headphones click on it to begin pairing
- Step 6: If you are asked for a pairing code enter 0000 which is the default code. Once the pairing is successful click on ok to end pairing mode!
Your MPOW have been successfully paired to your Android smartphone and are now ready to be used – its a process similar to how to pair skullcandy wireless earbuds.
How would you know if your MPOW headphones are ready to be paired?
All MPOW devices come with a multi-function button also known as MFB. This button is nothing but the power button which also acts as the Bluetooth button. Pressing on the button continuously for a few seconds will turn the device on as well as the red and blue light will start flashing continuously.
This will indicate that the headphones are now ready to be paired. Once the MPOW are paired with the device, the red and blue flashing light will turn to a steady blue which indicates that the headphones are successfully paired to the device.
Fix MPOW headphones are not able to connect to any devices?
If you are trying to connect an MPOW headphone to any of your devices such as Mac, Android, iPhone, or Windows and are not able to connect them then try reconnecting the devices by following the below
- Turn of Bluetooth on all your devices
- Delete the previous Bluetooth connections that were stored in your devices
- Once all the devices are deleted turn on the Bluetooth on your headphones once again
- Now turn on the Bluetooth in the device you want your headphone to get connected to
Now try reconnecting the devices once again. Your wireless headphones should now successfully connect to the device of your choice. If the problem still exists you might have to reset your MPOW headphones.
How to reset MPOW Bluetooth headphones?
To reset your MPOW Bluetooth headphones:
- Step 1: Turn off the headphones and put them in their charging case
- Step 2: Ensure that the power button is held down
- Step 3: You will now notice the red and the white light blinking at the same time
- Step 4: Remove the MPOW headphones from their case
- Step 5: Now turn the headphones on by pressing on the power button for a few seconds
- Step 6: Once the red and blue stop flashing and only the steady blue is on try connecting it to the device